Read The Catcher in the Rye (A BookHacker Summary) by BookHacker Free Online
Book Title: The Catcher in the Rye (A BookHacker Summary)|
The author of the book: BookHacker
Date of issue: September 6th 2013
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 36.89 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2859 times
Reader ratings: 7.2
Read full description of the books:
Let’s be honest: sometimes you're asked to read an “important” book that you don't want or have time to read. Sometimes you try and it’s just so boring and impenetrable that you can’t get through it. And then, even worse, sometimes you’re asked to take a test or write a paper about it. If that sounds familiar, then BookHacker was designed for you.
BookHacker summaries strip away all the subtlety and stuffiness of literature’s classic works (100% “thou”-free guaranteed) and get right to the point. Taking away all the guess work, BookHacker presents the book's warm gooey center in a concise, logical and entertaining way. Just because literary classics can be dry and boring doesn't mean understanding them has to be.
In J.D. Salinger’s The Catcher in the Rye, BookHacker follows Holden Caulfield from the dorms of Pencey Prep to the streets of New York City as the alienated teenager struggles with growing up and heads full speed into a mental breakdown. We see his obsession with phonies, his curiosity about sex, and his general discomfort in his own skin. BookHacker makes the angst and loneliness more accessible as Salinger explores themes of identity, belonging, and growing up.
"I'm not going to lie--I used this to get out of having to read the book for class and it worked" - Steven, 10th grade
“BookHacker gave me exact details and plotting, EXACTLY everything I needed to get through a dry, tough book” -Rebecca, college freshman
"This was surprisingly cool and honest. Would I want my teachers to know I used it? No, but that's why it's worth buying." -Andrew, 12th grade
1. Executive Summary - This is the Who, What, Where, When, Why, How in 60 seconds or less.
2. Plot - We do the reading so you don’t have to. The essential plot pointsof the story.
3. Scenes - Every great story has a number of number of important
moments that are crucial (read: "testable") to its understanding. These are those.
4. Characters - If you can’t figure out what this section is about, you should probably be coloring.
5. Analysis - Themes, symbolism, and all manner of insufferable literary nonsense.
6. Quotes - All the intimacy of the book with none of the commitment.
7. Popular Culture - Books have a way of finding their place in the cultural consciousness. You might want to know about that.
8. Extras - Media, links and leftovers.
Download The Catcher in the Rye (A BookHacker Summary) ERUB
Download The Catcher in the Rye (A BookHacker Summary) DOC
Download The Catcher in the Rye (A BookHacker Summary) TXT
Read information about the author
Reviews of the The Catcher in the Rye (A BookHacker Summary)
Add a comment
Download EBOOK The Catcher in the Rye (A BookHacker Summary) by BookHacker Online free